Friday, September 26, 2014

Hanging out with this little dude...

Monday morning as soon as Brad and Claire left for school H was begging me to play with a friend. He had been so sick that he hadn't seen anyone for a a week. We walked up to Carter's still in his pajamas. 


I started making zucchini bread and of course these two needed to help me. Holy cow it was hard to keep the mess contained. 


Matt came over a bit later and the boys needed to help him too. 


All jobs are much easier with 2 toddlers...right??


I have really enjoyed having alone time during the day with H. He is talking like crazy and says the funniest things. I walked into his bedroom yesterday and he was talking to his dinosaurs. The big mommy was telling the babies to go to sleep. 


Then like any good mommy she had to offer her babies army guys for dinner. 


Love you H man! 


1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since I've had time to just sit and look at blogs.. I miss seeing all your family updates. I cannot believe how quick your kids seem to change and grow up.. I don't really know where time has gone.

    ReplyDelete