Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weekend in Salt Lake City

Sardine Canyon still takes my breath away sometimes! 


Randy and I stayed at my parent's house for the weekend. 


We went to Rodezio with my siblings in lieu of Christmas gift exchange.  


We left completely stuffed!!! I felt like I was in a meat coma. 


The next morning Grandma Moose fixed us breakfast. She let H crack all the eggs. She is so patient. 


After breakfast we decided to go to Cabellas. Steven, Kari, and Aaron met us there. 


It has been a few years since I have been there. I was in shock at how big the fish have gotten. 



Why pay for the Zoo?





Feeding the fish in the pond. 


Brad asked if this animal was a part of our family...Hahahah!



After Cabella's we went to lunch at DP Cheesesteaks in Lehi. 



Saturday night we went to the Grand America for a recognition dinner for Lewistion State Bank. 


It was so fancy and so yummy. 


I loved being Randy's date. Randy loves his job, loves what he does, and loved the clients he gets to work with. We are so proud of what Randy has accomplished over the last few years. He is successful with everything he does. I was honored to be there with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment