Saturday, February 28, 2015

Presidents Day Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Great Fischer



We spent our traditional Presidents Day weekend in Midway. Time and Kamie came with us this year. 


Grandma Great makes the best food. She is such a great host. 


Before bedtime Grandpa Great told Brad a bunch of stories and gave him good life advice for a good solid hour. It was so cute to watch. 


Brad was teasing him about how old he was. Grandpa laughed and promised him he would still be around for his mission farewell. When we left Brad said " Well grandpa, I hope I get to see you again" and then laughed. Grandpa got a kick out of that. 


I have such fond memories of my Great Grandma Ada. I asked Randy what he thought our kids would remember about their house. I speculate it will be the unlimited amounts of soda pop and the candy jar that is always full of chocolate. 


They will also remember Grandpa Great playing soccer with them outside. 




He wins best Grandpa Great Award. We sure love them. 


The next morning we ate a yummy breakfast then headed out to go shopping in Park City. 
I love this tradition and hope it continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment