Saturday, February 28, 2015

Phone Pictures


We went to a pack meeting and they handed these out at the beginning. This one was Claire's. This girl...holy cow. 


Gas prices dropped dramatically is January. Who knows how long this will last before they start gouging us to death again. 


We had a few days of warmer weather in January. Melissa said "How come 40 degrees in October feels like a frozen tundra, but 40 degrees in January feels like a tropical heat wave." I couldn't agree more. 


Sometimes I make dinner and I hit a home-run. This was Thai peanut chicken lettuce wraps. They were so good. Even the kids ate them. I was surprised. 


Harrison was eating his yoghurt with his fingers. I couldn't convince him to eat it with a spoon. I didn't care to stop him. He was eating and that made me happy. 


Brad got to go to an Aggie Game with Randy and the YM. They got to tour the locker rooms and meet some of the players. He was in heaven. 


I was having an especially chaotic terrible day. This made everything okay again. Harrison loves it when Claire reads to him. 


Brad stayed home sick on a Friday. He had a fever and a cough. I sent him downstairs to watch a movie and I made some cupcakes for Blakelee's birthday party. I had just finished putting frosting on the last cupcake and Brad came running upstairs in a panic. He was having really bad strider and complained he couldn't breathe. It was bad...I was even panicked. I took him to the nearest Instacare and they did some treatments. They couldn't get his breathing under control so they sent us to the emergency room. 


After a ton of racemic epinephrine and steroids he was feeling better. Poor kid. He hates to be sick. 


The next day Nanny and Papa came over before Blakelee's party and I painted Claire and Nanny's nails. Nanny said she hasn't painted her nails in a really really long time. 


Poor Brad had to stay home and didn't get to come to the party. Blakelee was so cute with her party. We just love her to death!! I can't believe she is ONE. 


On Stake Conference Sunday I bribed Randy, Matt and Todd with Biscuts and Gravy for breakfast if they went to their priesthood meeting. It worked. They went and we stuffed ourselves when they got home. 


Once a month Randy and I go out to lunch while the kids are in school. Sometimes I get a sitter and sometimes H comes with us. We went to Herms and had really good food and I had the best company. 



On Ground-hogs day this came home in Claire's backpack. It cracked me up. This girl always says it like it is. 


I made smoothes for breakfast and spilled the blueberries all over the floor. I started picking them up and H said "Don't worry mom, I will clean that up for you!" I totally let him suck them off the floor. 



After Brad got sick I got the Flu. I was miserable for several days with a fever. I was exhausted! We have been crazy busy at work too with Influenza this year. I am sure that is where I got it. 


I love babysitting this girl. Kamie and I have been trying so hard to potty train our kiddos. Reagan had a successful potty break and insisted on sending mommy a picture. 


Once in a while the weather cooperates and we can go outside and play. Reagan and H went straight for the mud and made pies. Reagan went as far as eating it too. 



Dollar store fun!


We took advantage of the fake spring weather. We cleaned up the flower beds and picked up the yard. We know the snow will fly again soon but we will pretend like it is spring while it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment