Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Random January


H started Sunbeams this year. I can't believe he is old enough. He loves it. In fact when we say family prayers he always mentions his new primary class in EVERY prayer. He is in the same class as Carter. He also is excited that he gets to see Wyatt during singing time. Sometimes they have to separate the two of them. 


I still enjoy getting to spend one on one time with him while the kids are in school. I feel like I have to relish it since I am going to blink and he will be in school too. Matt and Tori gave him playdough for Christmas and he begged to get it out. I told him he had to wait until the kids went back to school. He didn't let me forget. He reminded me the second the kids went back after the long break. 



Our Young Women are focusing on Service this year. We decided as a family that we were going to find more opportunities to serve others. We went to a food co-op and helped break down boxes, sort the food, and help people out to their cars. I was so proud of my kiddos serving with a smile and jumping at the chance to help someone. 



I still take H to the city library once a week for preschool story hour. It is nice to get out and do something fun and different. Plus Carter comes too. Everything is better with a friend. 


Claire has been very interested in learning to cook. She is usually right by my side anytime I am cooking. On this particular night she said..."Mom, I love to cook with you. But, you are better then me since you have been alive for a really long time." She makes me laugh. I'm glad she likes to hang out with me in the kitchen. 


This is one of those shake your head moments. Brad came to the dinner table with these spots all over his neck. Upon a little bit of investigation I found out he had put strong magnets on his skin and pinched the heck of his skin. These spots lasted for days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment