Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yearly Check ups...

I took the boys to Salt Lake on Monday to see Dr. Shakula. The kids were out of school for a teacher development day. I still don't want to find a pediatrician up north since my kids are generally pretty healthy. Besides Harrison's ears we rarely get sick. I just LOVE Dr. Shakula and will still drive the 2 hours until he decides to retire. 


Harrison's ears looked great. He still has his tubes in and they looked clear. He is 25 lbs which barely puts him in the 8th percentile for weight. He is 33 3/4 inches -- 25th percentile for height. 


Brad was nervous!!! Can you tell in his face? After he got his finger poked and he got his flu shot he was relieved. He said it wasn't as bad as he expected. He is 59 inches-- 97th percentile and 76 lbs --75th percentile. 


I am so blessed to have such healthy kids. Both my boys had a rough start in life so I am so grateful they are doing so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment