Monday, November 25, 2013

1st annual Faux Thanksgiving...

I decided to do a test run for Thanksgiving on Sunday. I am hosting my family this year and wanted to do a run through with some friends. 

It was so fun and will definitely have to be a new tradition. 
We invited the Fischers, Titensors, Haws, and the Shields. 

If my house could have accommodated more I would have invited the whole neighborhood!!!


The kids table. Glad I didn't have to sit there!


Everyone brought a yummy side dish to share. 


Cute little Dex. His eyes just kill me!


The food was all so yummy!


After dinner the boys lounged and watched sports. 


The girls played a few short card games. I can't tell you how many times we got interrupted by a million kids. I need to have a girls night only where there are NO kid interruptions. 


Jenni is a serious rock star!!! She made all these pies. They all looked and tasted so perfect. 


Another cross eyed picture of my goof-ball Claire. 


Lyndsee and Claire! 
We can't wait until the Shields move in up the street in a few weeks. Claire desperately needs a girl friend in this neighborhood. 


I am for sure doing this again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment