Monday, November 4, 2013

12 Years Baby!!!!

12 years just doesn't seem long enough!!! I feel like we have always been together. I can't believe how much we have accomplished together in 12 years. 


Saturday Randy and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. The whole day was about me...Randy spoiled me. 


First he got me flowers which would have been enough. I still absolutely LOVE getting flowers. There is just something about them that take me all the way back to when we were dating. I get to be reminded about it for days while they sit in the kitchen. I hate it when I have to throw them out. 

Then we went to lunch at Elements. (My very FAVORITE restaurant) I love that I get to use fabric napkins, sit by a cozy fire and have real fresh, fancy, chef food instead of franchise food. 


I ordered the roasted veggie hummus pita per Randy's recommendation. I was not disappointed. It was delicious.

Randy ordered the Carne Asada pizza. I had a taste of his and was not disappointed with his either. 


For dessert we shared the paradise cheesecake. So yummy!!! 


After lunch we went and saw Captain Phillip with Tom Hanks. It was so good. I haven't been to a movie with just Randy in a while. It was great. 

When we got home I told Randy I was feeling tired and could go for a nap. He did the most awesome thing EVER and took the kids on a 4-wheeler ride up the canyon behind our house so I could take a nap. I haven't had time to myself in a really long time. I almost didn't want to take a nap since I had my very own alone time.  I couldn't think of anything else to do so I took a nice uninterrupted long nap. Best gift ever. 



I have the cutest family. I just feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for these 4 amazing people. 


Randy is such a good husband and father. He is attentive, loving and hard working. I say it all the time but he really does run circles around me. He is so successful in every aspect of his life. I couldn't have picked a better friend and companion to spend an eternity with. I love you dearly Randy. Thank you for the best 12 years of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Sounds like it was a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete