Saturday, January 31, 2015

Random odds and ends for December Part 2


Randy's work collected stuffed animals for the Family Crisis Center. Claire gave up some of her favorite ones. She shed a few tears but was happy when she saw this picture. 


Judd is funny... He is such a great boss. 


We had our Fischer Sibling Christmas dinner in Ogden. We went to Ruby River Steakhouse instead of doing a gift exchange. I love hanging out with Randy's family!


We had our ward Christmas Party. The kids were standing in a really long line to talk to Santa. They both decided together that they didn't want anything and didn't want to ask for anything. They both told Santa they wanted to give their gifts away. It was an awesome moment as a mother. I was so happy with what they have learned this year. 


The kids got to go on a hayride after dinner. It was cold but way fun. 


I went to breakfast with some ladies in our ward. Melissa and Jenni were there too so we tried to get a picture of the little toddler fraternity. It was near impossible to get them all to look at the camera at the same time. This was the best of about 20 pictures. Little stinkers. 


A Taco truck has been parked in Richmond. Randy finally got to try it out with Matt on one of the nights I was at work. I think he said he ate cow tongue. 


Sunday Christmas Picture with my Christmas babies. They all look so grown up it is killing me. 


We were hanging out at Kamie's house and Brad put on the holiday Cheermister hat and wore it the whole time. 


I got to do Brad's classroom Christmas party. I am sad that this is the last chance for me to be his room mother. He is going to be in Middle School next year. 


On Christmas Eve Randy had a work meeting. We waited there patiently so we could get to Salt Lake to celebrate Christmas as soon as he finished up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment