Saturday, January 31, 2015

2nd Sunday Reimann Christmas Party

This year for the Reimann party we went caroling with my parents. We stopped at a few of the regulars. We were about to head back to the house when my dad suggested we go and sing to the Barfuss family. I am so glad we did. Brother Barfuss had been sick and was so grateful for the singing. There were tears streaming down their faces as we sang Christmas carols to them. Both Brad and Claire were crying too. The spirit was so strong. 

After singing we ate dinner. My mom made her famous lasagna. It was seriously so good. 


After dinner the kids sang and did a live Nativity. It was so cute. It is nice to have enough grandkids to pull it all off. 


H made such a darling sheep. 


Then we exchanged gifts. I was horrible at taking pictures. I forgot to bring down my camera so I had to use my dumb phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment