Monday, October 27, 2014

Random Post...


I sewed something...well more like tacked a pocket down on a pair of jeans. But I am going to count it as being a domestic goddess. 


Melissa had a Doctor appointment so we got to spend the afternoon with Wyatt. Wyatt and H helped me get all the pumpkins out of the garden and on the front porch. Their reward was decorating a mini pumpkin complete with Google eyes. 


Kamie, Tori and I kidnapped Jenni for the night to take her out before she has her baby. We drove away and this is how we left all the boys on the porch. We are married to such good men. 


I bought a new haunted village to put on my piano for Halloween and I love it!! 


I asked Claire to set the table for me and this is what we got. She is such a girly girl sometimes. 


After H's birthday party he set up all his new toys and played for hours. 


It was an epic dinosaur vs. army guy battle. 


There is the dinosaur face again. 



A while ago randy put this handicap sign in a neighbors yard. It got passed around for a while.  It mysteriously showed up the other day in our yard. We have no idea who had it last. 


Last week was school lunch with your parents week. I got to hang out with my kids in the cafeteria. 


Harrison wanted to sit with the Shields. He had enough of me. 


My new calling is YW secretary. It has been the funnest calling. Last week I went to the Beehive activity. They did blindfolded makeovers. Silly girls. I just love them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment