Monday, October 27, 2014

Business Trip for Randy and a night in Salt Lake for the kids...

Randy had to take a business trip to St. George with Jason. While he was gone I took the kids to Salt Lake to see their cousins.


The senior games were going on in St. George so there were no available hotels. This is where Randy stayed. Randy has severe problems with hotels that are clean and nice. I can't believe he actually slept here. Ha Ha Ha... He said it was really ghetto.  


They were looking at new Rocky Peak Locations, fixing some minor problems and playing with new toys. I don't even know what this thing is called.  


I checked the kids out a little bit early on Friday since we were only spending one night in Salt Lake. 
We met their cousins at Gardner Village for the Witch Festival. 


They danced on the stage. 



Claire convinced Uncle Aaron to dance with her on his shoulders. 


We love grandma Moose. 



I seriously have the best mom in the world. I love to spend time with her. 




The kids got their faces painted. 



H wanted spider-man of course. 


Brads is a dragon. 


After we found all the witches we got our traditional pumpkin sugar cookie from the bakery. 






After we were all worn out we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. 


Cute little Tater Tot. 

My mom fed the boys all dinner in exchange for moving gravel from the front of the house to the back. They rented a tractor so no one made a fuss. Even Brad had fun raking gravel. 

On Saturday I had to go shopping. I needed to find a dress for our cruise. We dragged the kids to every store in Salt Lake. They were troopers. 



We rewarded them by letting them pick something out of the dollar bins at Target. Harrison wanted one of everything. 

I couldn't find a dress. It was very frustrating. I am too tall for regular cocktail dresses. Nothing fit right. They were all too short.  I ended up finding plazzo pants instead which I really liked. 

It was a whirlwind 24 hours but fun. 










No comments:

Post a Comment