Monday, October 27, 2014

Conference Weekend

The boys enjoyed some duck hunting while they listened to conference and watched the sun rise. 





I took the kids to the farm to enjoy the day while Kamie and I watched conference. 


Claire was determined to help Blakelee figure out how to crawl. She has been so close for days. 


Poor Blakelee. She is going to have to get used to being mother henned. 


Kamie and I made some VERY delicious cinnamon rolls. 


The kids did some fun Halloween crafts. 








I love General Conference. I am so thankful we have a living prophet who leads and guides our church. I was very moved by all the talks. The theme seemed to be standing firm in the faith and following the prophet. This earth is getting scary. I find comfort in living the gosple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment