Monday, October 27, 2014

Randomness...


I found this on Claire's door. It made me laugh. Great minds need their privacy. 




I watch Kamie's girls a lot. The second Tim pulls up in the car H starts yelling "Yay!!! Reagan, Reagan, Reagan!!!" These two love to play together. The second Claire goes to school they love to go in her bedroom. They love to play dress ups and get into her toys and books. We just have to make sure we clean up the messes we make. 


After tumbling Jenni and I took the girls to Wendy's to get a frosty. We told them in order to get them they had to order them themselves. They were so shy and giggly. It took a lot of convincing to get them to do it. They almost didn't get their ice cream. 


Crazy Hair day at Park. The kids were so hyper and crazy before school. I feel bad for the teachers. When Claire got home she said that kids kept pulling on her hair thinking it was a wig. She said she had to prove it to all of them that it was her real hair. 


I got H dressed in this outfit and took him into the bathroom to do his hair and brush his teeth. When he saw himself in the mirror he said... "mommy, I look like grandpa moose". I about died laughing. My dad is always in overalls and a flannel shirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment