Monday, October 27, 2014

Friends Halloween Party

I was feeling guilty for leaving my kids on Halloween night. I agreed to throw the kids a Halloween party in an attempt to feel less guilty. Halloween is a BIG deal at our house. 


We had quite the crowd. 


My spookies. They got full makeup on Saturday. They don't get to have makeup on Halloween since Randy and I will be gone.  We went all out a bit early. 


Harrison is a "Fighter Fighter"




Claire is Corpse Bride from the Tim Burton Movie. Kamie made the awesome veil for her. 


I wonder if there will ever be a year that she wants to be something girly. She always wants to be scary. It fits her personality. 


Bradley was an evil scarecrow. He loved the gloves for this costume. 


We even glued stitches across his nose and cheeks. 



We decorated pumpkin rice crispy treats. 






Then we did dead Ed on the front porch. 


Then we went inside to the witches layer to make a potion. These pictures don't do this justice. 



The kids helped put the ingredients in the cauldron. 


Then we went downstairs to eat our witches potion and watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. 


After the movie the kids got to dance around like Zombies. Claire and Lyndsee taught them the Thriller dance that they have been learning at school. 



It was a great party...but I was pooped when it was all over and all cleaned up!!!

1 comment: