Monday, March 10, 2014

Valentines Day...

Nanny always sends a holiday package for the kids. Harrison got busy first thing in the morning using up his stickers from Nanny. 



Randy surprised me with baking stuff. He knows me well. I love to bake and cook. 


We had pink pancakes for breakfast. 


Randy gave Claire a Valentines rose....he is such an awesome dad and it really made Claire so happy. 


I had to make a thousand cookies for the teachers at park elementary. It was a lot of baking and frosting. I don't think I can look at another cookie...at least for a whole day. 



That night I threw a kid party. We had Fischers, Hepworths, Titensors, and Sheilds over. We made pizza quesadillas and let the kids frost cookies that Jenni made. 







After the kids were all partied out we took a break and put them all to bed....

We regrouped after there were no kids. Ahhhhh!!!

 We did cheese fondue with everything you could imagine...

...then we did chocolate fondue and dipped everything you could imagine...



I was so busy indulging myself that I only got this one picture. After dinner we sat in the living room and laughed, told embarrassing stories,  laughed, and laughed some more until about midnight. I am pretty sure we burned off all those calories we ate. 








No comments:

Post a Comment