Monday, March 17, 2014

St Patrick's Day Parade


I am the luckiest mom!!! I love my little leprechauns!!!


After school we did the Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade.  It was freezing!!! The wind was blowing and it was trying to snow. The kids were troopers!!!





We only made it around the block one time. We were ready for treats!! It was just too dang cold. 


I set up the table in the garage so we could stay warmer. 


I love this tradition. Look at how much all these kiddos have grown!



I think each kid had at least 5 cookies. 


After the parade the kids ran around the house in a pure sugar rush. 


They were being total goof balls. 


I LOVE this picture. 


Carter had to show me his painted shamrock. 


Wyatt and his duck whistle. 


Reagan was ALMOST looking at the camera. 


Harrison loving on Blakelee!!

For dinner we ate corn-beef and cabbage. The kids weren't so sure about my Irish dinner but the adults liked it. Good thing they ate so many cookies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm....I love corn beef and cabbage. Such a fun day! One of the best decisions we have made is moving up here. Greatest neighborhood ever!

    ReplyDelete