Monday, March 10, 2014

Quick Salt Lake Trip

Now that all my Reimann cousins are having kids our family parties have spiraled out of control!!! There are a lot of us. Eric was nice and planned a cousin party on Friday night. All the kids made and decorated cardboard box cars for a drive in movie. For dinner we had concession food...hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and a ton of candy. 


We watched Wreck it Ralph on a projector. 


The kids LOVED it. They didn't budge from their boxes the whole time. They were so content with a bag of popcorn and candy. 




Poor Brad didn't feel good. He just lay there dead like...We found out the next morning he had pneumonia. Thank goodness we were in Salt Lake and could see Dr. Shakula. 


The next day Randy went shooting with My dad and brothers. His new pistol blew out the side on the first shot!!! It was crazy and scary. What a blessing no one got hurt. Such a freak crazy accident. 



When he called me I was just sick...so many bad things could have happened. 


When Randy got home we rushed over to SLCC to watch Paige's softball game. She is so awesome and fun to watch. I love watching her pitch. 

Then we rushed to Hale Center Theater to see Les Miserables with my family. My mom got all of us tickets. 


It was seriously amazing!!! I love it so much I bought more tickets to see it again as soon as we got home. 

We were going to stay and celebrate Aunt Becky's birthday but we wanted to get Brad home since he was so sick. Randy's parents were really nice and kept the kids for us. Brad sat in the recliner next to papa all day and watched golf and NASCAR. 


Whew...busy weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment