Monday, March 10, 2014

Superbowl XLVIII Broncos vs. Seahawks

I had to work the night of the Superbowl so Jenni was gracious enough to host my family for the night. I got to spend about an hour with them before I had to head to work. 


The boys rushed downstairs as soon as our yummy pulled pork dinner was done to lay claim to a spot in front of the TV. 


Tim and Kamie came too. I stole cute Blakelee first thing and had to unwrap and take a quick picture. She is still so small and tiny. Newborn phase just goes so fast. 


Brad stole her from my pretty quick so I didn't get to have her very long. 


After dinner Jenni got out fun crafts to entertain the kids. 


 The kids wasted no time pulling out all of Carters toys. 


Thanks Jenni for taking such good care of my family!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment