Monday, March 10, 2014

Brad's Birthday Party


I can't believe I have a 10 year old. Brad is growing up to be such a fantastic young man. 

For his party we had family and friends over for Sunday dinner. Brad picked spaghetti. 




This was the toddler fraternity table. 


Goofy girls!!!





Kamie is always my kitchen side kick. She knows my kitchen as well as I do. 


Brad is loved and supported by some great people!!!


Nanny and Papa bought brad a rocket!!! Holy cow!!!


WOW 10 candles!!! 




2 candles didn't blow out. He was embarrassed when we teased him about having 2 girlfriends. 


An oreo cake for Brad...


...and a very mature adult orange cranberry cake for Kamie!!!


These two should be siblings instead of cousins. 




The boys wasted no time at all pulling the rockets out of the box to get them up in the air!!!





They launched it several times. 



Yes that is a car battery!!!! 
BOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment