Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Cookies

Brad and Claire have been doing amazing at school so they wanted to make cookies for their reward. I have had a cookie mix in the pantry forever so I thought I would put it to good use. Plus it was something the kids could make by themselves. 


Wyatt came over to help. 


Claire has been able to crack eggs since she was 3. I remember when she did it the first time I was floored. She rarely gets shells in the bowl. Brad still struggles with cracking eggs. He still crunches the heck out of them. 





This was Brad's favorite cookie. It looks possessed. 


Harriosn was napping during the cooking. Luckily he woke up in time for the eating. 



After they all ate a cookie they got to pick one friend to pass them out to. It has been such a nice Autumn. The weather was beautiful. Perfect for a nice walk around the block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment