Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 1st


 To celebrate October 1st and the start of the best few months of the year we decided at 8:00 at night to throw together some caramel apples for family home evening. Luckily between Tori, Melissa, and I we had all the ingredients we needed.


The kids were so excited to stay up late eating sugar and going to town with toppings. 






I ate WAY too much caramel. I couldn't even eat an apple. 


They were so pretty after dipping. 


The next day I was left with a ton of apples. I had to wrap them up and get them out of the house. I let the kids take them to school and give them to their teachers, principal and the office workers. 

When Claire got home from school we took them around to any neighbor we could find at home. 

Happy October!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment