Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mr. H Man


Now that the kids are both in school in the morning. I get to spend more one on one time with Harrison. He is such a good mellow fun kiddo!!! I love to be with him. He is so pleasant. 





He is still a super picky eater. I can barely get him to eat. Leftover mashed potatoes and gravy were more fun to stir than eat. He falls asleep a lot while he eats too!!! It's boring to just stare at food instead of eating it like the rest of us. 

I love his bedtime routine. Most nights when things aren't super hectic he gets a bath. 






He loves the tub!!! He is always such a ham. Especially when the camera comes out. 



We read books and sing songs before he falls asleep. His favorite song to sing is the Ency Weency Spider. He loves the actions. He sleeps soooo good. we are spoiled. 


He loves to say prayers. 
I love this little man!!!


1 comment: