Thursday, August 22, 2013

Preston Idaho rodeo

We took Brad and Claire to see the Preston Rodeo. Poor Harrison had a fever so we had to leave him home with a sitter. 


The kids loved the bull and bronco riding. 


Near the end of the rodeo a kid wearing a dark hoodie and a beanie put a black box with wires on the pole right next to us and walked away. The kid looked super sketchy and I was terrified he had just planted a bomb right next to us. I kept telling Randy we needed to report it right away. Randy kind of blew it off so I tried to stay calm. I couldn't keep my eyes off the black box. My heart was racing and I got really antsy. Come to find our it was just part of the show and he had planted a firework display. Duh!!! I can't believe we live in a world where we even need to worry about planted bombs. It scared me to death!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment