Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ward Campout- Mink Creek Idaho

My camera broke...dang it!!! So while I try to find a new one I have to rely heavily on others for pictures.
 
We went to our ward campout this year.
 
The Whites put together an awesome minute to win it game. It was so funny. The kids gad a riot laughing and playing the many games.
 

We had to get the cookie to our mouths without touching it. I didn't do a very good job.

 
Pie eating contest...
 


Playing games. This is Ruth Little. She is one of those ladies that is just amazing. I just love her contagious outgoing personality.

That night we had an amazing fire pit where we sang songs and played games. Randy gave the kids $5 to sing in front of the ward. they did it and did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. We're all so lucky to actually, sincerely, ENJOY our ward campout!

    ReplyDelete