Friday, August 23, 2013

Reimann Weekend in Logan

Every year my family comes up to Cache Valley to spend the weekend. We had to cancel this year because my Grandpa Reimann passed away. 

Steven and Kari wanted to still come up and spend some time with our family. I am so glad they did. I loved every minute with them. I haven't seen them in a long time. 

The night they got there we stayed up way too late and chatted and laughed. 

The next morning they went on a bike ride with Kari's brother that lives a few blocks away. 
When they came back we ate some really yummy Tai peanut noodles. (I love Steven and Kari... they are always up to trying my exotic food adventures.)

Then we had a full on water fight in the yard. 



When the water guns were just not enough they pulled out the hose. 


Then when the hose was not enough they went for the pool. 



After we got cleaned up and showered we took the kids to see Despicable Me 2. The kids liked it but all the adults were dozing off and on. We are just getting too old. 

That night we got a babysitter and went to Takaras for some yummy sushi. 

The next day after dinner Kari and Steven headed home. I was sad they left but was glad I was going to spend time with them the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment