Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week in Salt Lake

Right after our pool party we headed to Salt Lake to spend the week. Randy had High Adventure camp with the scouts so we decided to go see our family

On Wednesday we went to Nanny and Papa's house. The kids dug right into the dress ups. Even Brad got in on the action. I was happy that he is still young enough to do stuff like that. He wasn't very happy I took a picture. I think I embarrassed him. He is getting so old. It makes me sad. 






Claire and Nanny picked out some cute fabric for some new school skirts. Nanny was nice and let them all pick out their own fabric for a new pillow case. H was cute to watch pick out his fabric. He carried it around acting so proud. 

Nanny and Papa bought us pizza and we went to the park. After the park we went to the Dollar Movie. We even went to the dollar store to pick out treats for the movie. 







Ready to go. We saw Rio 2. 



On Thursdy I met up with Jessica Hansen one of my good High School friends and went to lunch. I haven't seen her in years. It was nice to catch up. 


Natalie brought the girls over and the cousins played in the yard and watched movies at grandma's house. 


That night I met up with my siblings for dinner at Iggy's. We left the older kids at Nan and Eric's house to have a movie party and brought the younger ones with us. 



Cute Tator Tot...she is getting so big!!! She looks so much like her daddy. She is such a beautiful baby. 


We waited a long time to get our dinner and H was getting antsy. I gave him the camera and let him take about 100 pictures. It kept him busy. 





H ate most of the chocolate cake. He was in heaven!



It was fun to have a date night with my little man. 


On Friday we took the kids to the Zoo. Mom was watching Lisa's kids. She was at girls camp with her ward. 




 

This is our I'm tired and need a nap face. 






Benny was such a trooper. He was so happy all day. 


We went to the bird show and the kids were loving it. I just love Corbin's face in this picture. 


The famous corbin glasses. He cracks me up. 



Waiting for the train. 



H loved the train. As you can tell from this picture.

Salt lake trips are always packed with tons of fun and stuff to do. 

While we were gone Randy was busy with the scouts. It rained on them most of the time but I think he had fun. Here are some pictures he sent.


They camped on Jackson Lake at Lizzard Creek


Warming up bums...it was wet and cold for them. 


Moose Falls in Yellowstone


This was a rude picture to send us. Ice cream at Old Faithful.


Wildlife


Beautiful!!!


He even got to pan for gold near Colter Bay. Do you see that fleck of gold?? We are rich!

We sure missed our daddy and were glad to see him on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment