Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Random August phone pictures

Randy has been playing in all sorts of golf tournaments this summer. He has been winning too. He has brought home money, gifts, new golf bag...just to name a few. 








This one was the Stake tournament. Matt and Brad tagged along. 


Randy played a few games of baseball this summer. I know he didn't play as much as he would have liked to. Things have been really busy this year with trips and starting a new business. During this game Claire and Ezra had to sit on the bench the whole time. Claire forgot to put shoes on, and Ezra had a huge blister on his foot. They were the cheering squad for their dads. 


 Goofy kids.


Our neighbors behind us had a huge feeding trough. As you can see it makes an awesome pool. 


One of  the many perks of Randy's job is taking clients out at night Sometimes if I am lucky I get to tag along. We took some of Randy's clients to see Les Miserables. It was amazing!!! We sat on the second row and could see all their facial expressions which made it even more amazing!


Our garden has been exploding. Sometimes I feel like the garden is so much work. But then it is all worth it when your garden gives back. 


Marcy and Zak Miller came down from Idaho for a quick visit. The kids got to spend a Saturday afternoon catching up. They picked up right where they left off. It was like they never left. We love and miss the Millers so much. I love their girls. 


I still get excited and feel grateful when I think about where we live. I love Richmond and love that we get to raise our kids here. I go running in the morning and get to see these beautiful sunrises. 


I got a new washer this summer. It is so nice. I feel like a big girl. I actually kinda like doing laundry when it comes out so clean and I know it is being gentler on my clothes then my old agitator. 



We did Tuesday park day with the neighborhood kids this summer. We only made it to a couple of them since we have been out of town so much. This was in Hyde Park. 


This August has had some CRAZY thunder and lightning storms. We have barely seen any sun this last week. Right before school started there was some loud thunder so the kids jumped on my lap to snuggle. Too bad they had to go to school because I could have sat and held them all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment