Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Logan Kiwanis Summer Picnic and Auction

This was our first year going to the summer picnic. Nate Shields was in charge...(He is the president next year). Since it was an auction we had to bring something. I made my moms rolls and put a jar of raw honey with them. I raised $70 for Kiwanis...I was shocked and thrilled. After the picnic we fished on the property. This property was in the middle of Logan. Literally in the middle of the city. It was surrounded by trees and I had no idea it even existed. 


I don't know why but these two girls think they need to pick each other up all the time. 



 Love Mr. Carter!!! He loved fishing. 



  It was hard for Randy to let the kids have turns. The fishing was so good. The things we sacrifice as parents. 


 Look at how huge these fish were. It was incredible! Did I mention this was right in the middle of the city???


H Loved it. I thought he was going to end up in the water. He was even trying to snag fish out of the water with just the net. 

 
It was so much fun. We have loved being involved in the Kiwanis club, 

No comments:

Post a Comment