Monday, May 26, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

I spent the weekend in Salt Lake for Mother's Day. It was just Claire and I.


On Saturday we went shopping with Mom and Kari.


My mom bought me this cute black sun hat for my birthday. We had way too much fun shopping. 


Then we met up with Steven and Kari for Sushi. Claire tried it for the first time and decided that she would only like it when she was older. I think deep down she really wanted to like it so she could feel grown up but just couldn't.



The next day we visited Nanny for Mother's Day. We got to meet baby Clayton for the first time. He is so tiny and so cute. 



For dinner all the men cooked for the Moms. It was so fun to watch them and so nice to not have to cook. They even cleaned everything up.


It was such a great weekend!!! I am so grateful for my wonderful mother and all that she has done for me. She has taught me to be a hard worker and how to be a good wife and mother. She has bent over backwards millions of times for me and my family. I will never be able to repay her that debt. I love you mom!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment