Sunday, February 2, 2014

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Moose

Brad and I are taking Hunter Safety this week so my dad has been tutoring us for the last week. They came up for the weekend to take us shooting. Brad was so excited. I have never seen him so focused. He clung to every work out of Grandpa's mouth. 


Heading to the gun range. 


Brad did pretty good for his first time at the range. 


Learning from the master himself. This brings back so many memories for me!!!


We could have stayed all day to shoot but our poor fingers were froze to death. We could barely squeeze the trigger anymore. 

After shooting we met at Firehouse for lunch. It was Julie's birthday so we needed to celebrate. 


After lunch we went to 2 of Brad's basketball games. 

On Sunday I spent the day in the kitchen with my mom. One of my favorite things to do with her. I love to cook with her. That brings good memories for me too. I also love to make new memories with her. 
I was sad to see them go home. I love when they come to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment