Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Year's Eve


I had to work on New Year Eve this year...(ONE OF THE WORST/BUSIEST SHIFTS I HAVE EVER WORKED IN MY LIFE!!!) whole other story. 

Jenni and Nate were gracious enough to host my husband and kids for the night.


Harrison loves to play at carter's house. Randy snapped this picture and sent it to me at work. It made my night. 


Then I got a phone call that Brad had fallen off the slide and had cut his lip and bumped his nose. This picture makes me laugh!!! He has TP shoved up his nose and he is still a happy kid!


Nate and Jenni actually got Randy to play a game. Randy does not play games. I was shocked. Of course it was Monopoly. Apparently it went on for hours and Tori won all the bankers and CPA's. Ha Ha!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR. Bring on 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment