Sunday, February 2, 2014

Girl's Trip 2014 Lava Hot Springs

 The girls have been coming up to Logan for the last few years. My mom decided to go back to the original trip and go to Lava Hot Springs with just the original group.  


Annie and Katie. I love these girls. I grew up with them and I am so happy we still stay in touch. 


Liz and Micky. Older sisters that make me laugh. 
The original tradition is to meet in Brigham City and eat at Maddox. We always laugh because we are the only young people eating there. Then we drive to Pocatello ID to stay the night. We shop a little bit at the TINY mall and have dinner at Red Lobster. 


After dinner we broke tradition a bit and went to a new place to get frozen yogurt. It was delicious. 

After stuffing ourselves we went back to the hotel to play games and chat. We played the traditional dollar gift exchange. 


Some of the gifts cracked me up. 


Katie fought for the Joseph Smith figurine. 


After games we were privileged to witness the Granquist girls dance dance revolution...to some Katy Perry. 



Annie...I LOVE this girl!!! I have so many great memories with her. 


The next morning we went to Butter-burs for breakfast. (Another long standing tradition)

Then we drove to Lava. 


I haven't been for a few years. The pools were so nice and updated. The air was cold and the water felt wonderful.
 It was a great trip!!! I love my Midvale girls. 

1 comment:

  1. ah! love ALL the updates. and i love you!!!! dan's working on his hiking schedule for the summer, and logan is included. we'll for sure come that way....

    i love your kids interviews. i plan to do the same!

    ReplyDelete