Thursday, April 16, 2015

Random Spring phone picture


Every year when the weather warms up all the kids in the neighborhood gather in the empty field next door. They have been building this fort for years. They have to do some spring cleaning and remodelling of the fort. It is always nice to see all these kids after a long cold winter. 


H has been a muddy mess most days. He gets the bathtub most nights. 


I was having a hard day and Randy brought home flowers. It never gets old and I love getting them. He is a good good man and I sure love him. 


I had to take this picture of H falling asleep snuggled right next to me on the couch. He rarely falls asleep unless we are in the car or he is in bed. We were reading scriptures and he dozed off. 


The kids got to help Randy and I clean the church then collect food donations for scouting for food. The kids got to ride in the back of the truck. They thought they had died and gone to heaven. I love living in the country. 


We have been working hard in our yard to get it all ready for spring. Randy and Brad burned all the branches. These two are such pyros. 


We have been having lots of spring night fire-pits. On this night I burned the hideous trophy randy won from our last corn hole competition. It has been a thorn in my side all year. I am so happy to be rid of it!!! 


H looked so grown up sitting there like a big boy in the dentist chair. I had to snap a picture. 


Golf season has begun. Randy is in his happy place. 


There has been lots of sunshine and outdoors. Claire loves Melissa! I love these two people so much. These two have had a close relationship forever. Melissa is going to be the one Claire runs to when she is an upset teenager. 


Randy and I started a family history class in sunday school. I have caught the bug and I am finding joy in finding names to take to the temple. 


Claire had some extra time in the morning. She was playing with H's toys. H said "Cwaire...make is shake wike my bootie!" I laughed pretty good. 


Harrison has been obsessed with spaghetti and meatballs lately. He begs to eat them almost every day. I can't believe how many of them he can eat. 




While Claire is at school Wyatt, Carter and H love to play with her dolls. They just have to get it all cleaned up before she gets home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment