Friday, April 10, 2015

Gailey girls come to town

Some of the Gailey girls came to Logan for a girls weekend. I could only join them for bits and pieces since Randy was in St. George on a business trip. 


Kiersti, Lisa, Christy, Hillary, Becky, Mallory, Jenny

We went to Herm's for lunch. We had to wait over an hour so we got a bit bored. 


Christy and Hil got up on the bike then couldn't get back down. We were laughing so hard. 


Then Christy said "hey guys...I have a selfie stick in the car lets go get it and play with it!" again we were laughing our heads off.  I wonder what people were thinking looking at us goof-balls with a ridiculous selfie stick. However, I am not going to lie... I want one. 

Later that night I went to the Hotel to gang out for just a bit. 


Diaper Head...Don't ask...


We played the dollar gift game. 

My favorite was these orange fake lashes that Kari got. 




Gorgeous!!!

I was sad I didn't get to spend more time with them but grateful for the time I did get to spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment