Thursday, April 16, 2015

5th grade field trip


I got to help chaperone Brad's Salt Lake field trip.  


Our first stop was the State Capitol building. 


Mrs. Kinder and Ms.Clark's 5th grade class. 


It was fun to see inside the rotunda again. This is where Randy and I went to prom. Brad thought that was weird. 


They let us into the federal courtroom and then the legislature in session. 


Ms. Clark's class. 

After the Capitol tour we got back on the buses and ate lunch in a park. 


After lunch we went to Tree-house museum. My mom's cousin just so happened to be the tour guide. 


The got to try a printing press...then sign their own printed declaration of independence. 


My favorite memory of the day was driving home on the bus. I had worked a graveyard shift the night before so I was deathly tired the whole day. The only thing I remember about the bus ride home was smacking my head on the bus window every time I dozed off. Brad kept apologizing to his friends. I am pretty sure I embarrassed him. Haha! Every mom needs to embarrass their kids once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment