Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Random April and May


Randy and I have been working on Family History and have found several family names. It has been so fun to go to the temple together to get all the work done. Some of our youth have taken a stack and done the baptisms for us. It is amazing. 


We went to the farm to help build Reagan and Blakelee's playhouse. It is going to be epic when it is all done. 


I had to have my eyes dilated and H went with me to my appointment. He had to have some rad glasses like his momma. 


Preschool story hour has been fun with just H this year. Ferrol has been so fun to listen to. She is so captivating and has the best ideas. 


We got to take the kids to Lee's to do a baby drive with Kiwanis club, I was so proud of how well they did when they asked the good people of Cache Valley to donate. They collected all this in a few hours for the food pantry. I was so proud of them. They loved it too!


I ordered a snow-cone machine off of Amazon. I was so excited when it arrived. It is going to be a snow-cone summer for sure. 



I got to chaperone one of Brad's last field trips in elementary. The kids were wild and silly the whole bus ride. I can't believe that Brad and his friends are going to middle school next year. 


Lazy spring walk hanging out with the cows while Brad and Clare are at school. 


Richmond's Maverik store closed for a few months to remodel. It was like the whole town has shut down. When they reopened they had a insane party. I think everyone in Richmond was there to celebrate. We love living in such a small town. 



Harrison and I were sitting on the grass waiting for Brad and Claire to get home from school and H was convinced he could touch the sun. 


We got to see Paigey!!!  She was visiting Utah State to possible go to school. She ended up getting an great offer to go to Boise State to play softball for them. We are so proud of her. It was fun to spend the evening with her family and catch up. 



Spring this year was SOOOO wet. We had nonstop rain for days and days. The kids were tired of being cooped up in the house. 


For Cinco De Mayo Randy and I had an awesome date lunch at El Toro. We love the Mole!!! It was yummy and I really look forward to my lunch dates with Randy. 


May brought us a lot of sickness. I can't even tell you how many times I drove carpool in my pj's. I would have died if anyone noticed my outfits! My poor kids. How embarrassing. 


This pic speaks for itself. Cute boy!


I couldn't find H. I was starting to get panicked. I found him playing in the window well. Silly child of mine. 


Cowboy day at school. Getting closer and closer to summer break. 


Right before school got out Jenni, Melissa, and I decided to take the boys our to lunch before life got really hectic. Love these boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment