Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Reimann after party...

The Sunday after the funeral my Aunt Alison and Aunt Kristi threw together a party since we had relatives fly in from Alabama for the funeral.
We hung out at my mom's house while we waited for the party. 


The kids had their traditional Oreos on the porch... 


rode bikes...



...and painted nails.







The party was at Bryant and Alison's house...










There were a LOT of hamburgers. 




Grandpa Moose in his "lounge clothes" not to be confused with pajamas. 




Selfie with Steven...


Kristi and Matt brought their snow-cone maker. Matt put yummy vanilla ice-cream under the shaved ice so when you mixed the two together it was creamy icy goodness. I ate two of them they were soooo good. 












I love little Jakey... he melts my heart!!!


H had a huge crush on Paigey. he didn't leave her side the whole day. 

After the reunion Randy went back to Logan to go back to work. I stayed in Salt Lake to be with my family for a bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment