Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Monday after the funeral...water party

The next day we met up with the cousins and went to Seven Peaks water-park. 


Poor Aizillin had an ear infection so Natalie stayed home with both babies. Julie Lisa and I took the three older girls. 


Cute little Benny Boy





After a couple of hours the kids got tired so we decided to switch gears a bit. 

We went to the splash pad park by Eric and Natalie's so we could meet up with Natalie. 




H man was exhausted. 







We stayed until dinner time. 

That night my dad made my favorite smoked salmon. 


It was seriously so delicious. I think I ate at least half of it all by myself. Brad even loved it and he doesn't care for fish. That night my kids went to bed without any fuss. They were tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment