Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Random Cell Phone Pics

I have such a bad phone so these pictures aren't great but they are attached to some great memories that I don't want to forget. 

A few weeks ago on a night I had to work I picked up a pizza and we met Randy at the park. Harrison was loving the piece I gave him. He carried it all around the park. 


His cute little face was covered in pizza sauce. 


The Millers across the street were making mud pies for a homework assignment.  Harrison joined right in. He was covered head to toe in mud. He also was covered in yellow pollen from picking dandelions and rubbing them on his face as he sniffed them. I had to take a picture. And it doesn't even do it justice how dirty he really was. 


Claire got to be in the Smithfield Health Day's Parade for her dance company. I took Brad and Harrison with me to see her. 


Harrison was a bit nervous at first. Brad was right by his side keeping him safe and coaching him on the proper way to get candy....wave and scream!!



Miss Claire throwing candy from the float. 


My birthday fell on a Sunday and Randy had church meetings in the morning. He woke up the kids early to make me birthday breakfast. I caught them in the act and had to take a picture. 


Brad made me egg whites all by himself. I was impressed that he knew how to separate the yolks from the whites. He does pay attention sometimes. I also love the side of parade candy for dessert. 


Some of my favorite moments with Harrison are early in the morning when he first wakes up. He loves to snuggle and cuddle Randy and I. Sometimes he will fall back asleep for a little bit. I love having that one on one time with him. Once his brother and sister wake up the rest of the day is chaos. 


Summer is here so we started our neighborhood park day. We had a great turn out. It was fun to be out of school and hanging out with all our friends. 


Harrison is at a fun age where he is discovering playgrounds. I was impressed with how brave he was. 




I got this note from Brad after we had been arguing and I was feeling particularly frustrated. He could tell so he wrote me this very sincere note. It melted my heart right away. 


It makes all the hard work of parenting seem easier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment