Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More projects!!!

We are on the final stretch of getting the house finished. Our last project is to finish the bathroom downstairs. My brother Aaron is a plumber and came last Saturday to put the tub in and plumb the sink in the kitchenette. 


Lisa came too so the kids could play and hang out. It has been way to long since we have had some good cousin time. And I needed some Lisa time. It was fun just relaxing and catching up with her. 


Corbin spent most of the day playing Power Rangers and Monster Trucks. Claire loved playing along doing "BOY" stuff. 


Jake and Harrison got along too. They sat next to each other for quite a while watching Power Rangers. 


I was watching Reagan for a bit. She is so cute. 




Jake wasn't sure about all the craziness. But I did get him to smile!!!



Harrison disappeared for a bit and I found him going through all of Aaron's tools. 




This is way better than his toy tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment