Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Eggs

Last night we dyed Easter eggs with Titensors and Matt and Tori for Family Home Evening. 


Harrison was content just sitting at the table to watch all the action. 





Last year when we dyed eggs Wyatt's hands were covered in dye. He has come a long way in one year. 


Poor Brad didn't feel good. I had no idea he was sick until we were all finished. He had a fever of 103 but didn't want to say anything just in case I might make him go to bed early. Looking back I can see the sickness in his poor eyes in this picture. 





Harrison had a great seat next to Aunt Tori...diet coke every few minutes. 


Cute girls!!!


Uncle Matt was eating tootsie rolls in the kitchen. Harrison heard the wrapper and instantly opened his mouth wide and had his club ready to attack unless the proper tootsie roll was placed directly in his mouth. 







I can't believe Easter is this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I love the eggs!! I miss you guys. Hope to see you in a few weeks at Brylee's blessing!!

    ReplyDelete