Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Visit to Salt Lake

Last Week Brad had a 3 day school week so we headed down to Salt Lake to have some fun. We were tired of being cooped up in the house and needed to get out!!!

On Thursday we went to Planet Play in Draper to hang out with my siblings and the kids cousins. My mom and dad gave us all pass of all passes for Christmas this year so we are going to put it to good use. 

Brad and Whitters immediately wanted to go on the go-carts. The two of them rode them non-stop for the first hour we were there. 


Whitnee got pretty good. She was feisty. She kicked all the kids butts!


Claire wasn't big enough to drive them so I had to squeeze into the tiny car to take her on the track. She said I wasn't going fast enough. I thought I was going too fast.


Steven and Kari came a little late. The kids were so exicted to see them. It had been a while. 


Steven and Kari always make things more fun. 


Even Natalie drove a go-cart.

After we got our fill of go carts we played laser tag over and over for at least an hour. It was a riot. I was laughing so hard. I have not played laser tag since high school.

The next day I went shopping with Julie and my mom. It was Julie's birthday and she wanted to go to Fashion Place. I have not been there for such a long time. It is so different. That is one thing about living in Logan...I miss good stores and malls. Then we went to Chili's for Julie's birthday dinner.


On Saturday the Fischer girls threw a baby shower for Kendra. Miss K is coming soon and we can't wait to have another girl cousin.


 We did a hot chocolate bar. 


Tori made all the cute snowflakes and the wooden frame and letters. She is so crafty and creative. Kam found all the cute decorations. I just did the food since I am not creative. I have to steal others ideas from the Internet or Pinterest. 


We had a HUGE turnout. 


I LOVE these women!!!

After cleaning up the baby shower a few of us went to Chili's for lunch before we headed home.


Tori snapped these cute pictures of Harrison dipping his fries. He was the happiest kid with his cup of dip. 


We were so exhausted from the whirlwind weekend. But we felt refreshed and ready to go home. 

2 comments:

  1. i finally figured out how to keep titan mostly quiet in a restaurant....dip! it is so true, they are much happier with dip:) we need to try planet play. looks like a perfect weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun lately! Besides the shingles :( Can't wait until we all go use our pass of all passes together! We need to plan some activities when you come down. Your kids are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete