Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spa Day

My cousin Kirstie is in Beauty school. She needed a model to pass of perms. We agreed to go to Layton for a salon day. Claire loved sitting in the chair getting all dolled up. She was so good the whole time. 


She didn't even mind the stinky stuff.  


When we were all done we went to lunch with my Aunt Becky my Uncle Mike. (My mom's siblings) It was so fun to spend time with them. 



The curls turned out so pretty!!!


Too bad it only lasted for 2 weeks. 

I had 2 aunts and an uncle go through beauty school. I remember getting perms that wouldn't last very long. However I still loved getting them done.  

1 comment:

  1. I remember my mom perming my hair all the time... I think I just loved the smell, and I liked the fact that my hair looked like roman noodles. Claire's turned out so cute! It is sad it never last long on little ones... Super cute though!

    ps. Love the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete